Wednesday, April 7, 2010

right to remain silent!

I am talkative by nature. While chatting with friends, I either chat more or at least as much as those. So normally I have lot of things to tell, lot of experiences to share. But sometimes I feel like keeping silent - I don't feel like talking, I just feel like listening to person(s) in front of me. But then these people fall short of things and the communication stops. So sometimes they ask repeatedly - why are you silent? When told the reason, they won't instantiate a conversation. And the whole business gets irritating sometimes.
I feel like telling - what if I am silent (and I explicitly mention the reason why am I silent), you keep talking or telling. I have a right to remain silent and listen to you :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment